White Glove Delivery & Mattress Removal
With our White Glove Delivery, we'll handle the heavy lifting by delivering and setting up your new GhostBed mattress, Adjustable Base and/or All-in-One Foundation.
How it Works
- Once you’ve placed your order, GhostBed will ship your items to our White Glove service delivery team.
- You will receive an email from the White Glove team to confirm your order.
- Once the delivery team has received all your products, they will contact you again to schedule the best day and time for your delivery.
- If you ordered any of our other products (pillows, sheets, protectors, etc.), those will ship directly to you via FedEx.
Note: White Glove deliveries typically take between 1 to 2 weeks, depending on your location.
White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Professional delivery and friendly service
- Unboxing/setup of your GhostBed mattress, Adjustable Base and/or All-in-One Foundation
- Removal of your old mattress (if needed) and packaging materials
White Glove Delivery Does NOT Include:
- Moving any other furniture
- Installing headboard brackets
Other Frequently Asked Questions
WILL THE WHITE GLOVE TEAM REMOVE MY OLD MATTRESS?
Absolutely! The team will remove your old mattress during your scheduled delivery time. If you purchased 2 mattresses from us, then we’ll remove 2 old mattresses from your home.
If you want to get rid of an old mattress but you’re not purchasing a new one (or if you’re outside of our White Glove service area), you have a few options! See our guide to donating or disposing of your mattress here.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Yes! You will receive the tracking information for each product as soon it becomes available—this includes info about the larger items while they are on their way to your local White Glove hub, as well as the smaller items on their journey directly to your home.
Once the last White Glove item has arrived at your local hub, they will contact you to schedule a delivery time.
HOW DO I GET THE ORDER NUMBER TO TRACK MY SERVICE DELIVERY?
You’ll receive your order number and tracking information via email.
HOW DO I ORDER WHITE GLOVE SERVICE?
Adding White Glove Delivery is easy, but it must be done at the time of the initial order. To add, simply select the option when you get to the “Shipping” portion of checkout.
While we can’t add White Glove after you’ve checked out, we do have other options if you'd like help setting up your mattress, base or foundation after it's been delivered. Give us a call at (954) 371-2004 and we can help!
CAN I CANCEL THE WHITE GLOVE SERVICE ONCE I HAVE PURCHASED IT?
No, White Glove Delivery is considered final sale once your order is placed. We cannot cancel the service after checkout and we do not offer refunds in the event of a return.
IF I HAVE MULTIPLE ITEMS ON MY ORDER, HOW WILL THEY SHIP?
The White Glove Delivery team will coordinate with you to deliver your eligible items, which include our mattresses and bed frames. Other items (including pillows, sheets, protectors, 6” legs and headboard brackets) will ship separately via FedEx.
WHERE IS THE WHITE GLOVE SERVICE AVAILABLE?
Our White Glove Delivery service is available in 48 contiguous states, although some exceptions may apply.
CAN I SELECT THE DAY AND TIME OF MY BASE, FOUNDATION OR MATTRESS DELIVERY?
Yes, you can work with the White Glove Delivery team to set an appointment time that works for your schedule.